Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wish list

Hey lovely readers, if anyone is reading let me know what you think because honestly, I think I’m talking to myself which is cool but still. Anyways feel free to make my day. Okay back to that list, the third thing was “Recent Purchase” since I was away last month I had some serious shopping done, and I have a great idea for this post. It’ll be a fabulous post, trust me. The problem is all my things are in this huge bag in my room and right now my room is hard to reach so we all just have to wait. Because of that misfortunate thing I decided I’d do the thing after that first. That thing is “What’s on your wish list” Okay so my wish list is a never ending list because every day a new thing comes and whenever I do get something on my wish list something new replaces it. So I decided to narrow it down. We’ll see how much they are as I continue writing the post. The first thing on my list is a pair of shoes I saw in blackmilk.com in cooperation with Jeffery Campbell. Galaxy themed Lita!( I’m not sure how to pluralize or call the shoe but I’m sure you’ve all heard about Jeffery Campbell’s Lita shoe collection!) Oh and I suck at all this so my info might not be right but you get the point right? Here’s a link, look at then and you’ll understand why I want them so bad. http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/collections/shoes/products/lita-fab-rainbow-galaxy
The second things on my list are the Eagle nebula necklace, the Antennae Galaxy necklace, and the Orion Nebula space necklace. Look at the site and picture down. http://www.etsy.com/listing/95528145/antennae-galaxy-necklace-nebula-space?image_id=343459500\ http://www.etsy.com/listing/93802824/eagle-nebula-necklace-space-necklace \ http://www.etsy.com/listing/101983904/orion-nebula-space-necklace-cosmos .. The probably last thing on my improved wish list is WILDFOX COUTURE I’m in love with all of their pieces and almost all of the pieces on Dolls kill but wild fox caught my attention first. All their sweaters, tops, shoes, swimming suits and shorts have got me drooling. There’s no way for me to pick a specific piece so anything’s good. None of the other things that I used to want aren’t really important now because I’m quiet satisfied with what I have. So yeah! This is all for today, a new post will be posted soon. I hope you enjoy your night cupcakes xo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home