Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall's wish-list


Hey lovely readers, I know I know I said I'd post the recent purchase post weeks ago and then I disappeared. I guess my polyvore posts were posted here, am I right? Yeah I'm new to that site but it's a great way to kill time and it sure is fun. Anyways, one of the main reasons I haven’t posted in so long is because of hell A.K.A school. I have to admit it isn't half bad but nothing would make me look forward to it or say that I like it, ever. IGCSE has gotten me freaked out so I've been diving into my books (not really) but yeah it has kept me busy. But I'm back; I'm back with new improved posts for your enjoyment. I promise I'll try my best to post weekly. I have so many ideas but my lazy self doesn't have enough energy to actually apply any. But I'll try. You don’t really care do you? Yeah I didn't think so.
Let's begin
Today's post is a mini fall wish-list. I said mini because my real wish-list is infinite. You know how I am.
One of the first things on my wish-lists are *drum roll* SLY GUILD.
Here's the link to their site: http://slyguild.com/
What I'm specifically eyeing are their caps. If I had to pick a favorite I might've gone with : http://store.slyguild.com/products/wellsgreen-fiver
I just love the sweet, Lana Del ray feel it has to it. It just reminds me of her so much. Red, white blue's in the sky; summer's in the air and baby heavens in your eyes. But honestly all their hats are gorgeous. I would snatch one right up if they had a store here or something but sadly they don’t so yeah.
No fall's complete without? Yeah you guessed it! WILDFOX. Wild-fox couture, lil pieces of heaven  in our reach. http://www.wildfoxcouture.com/
Its impossible for me to pick a favorite but one of the things I really want and shall get is this http://www.wildfoxcouture.com/STAR-SIGNS--SUNDAY-BUTTON-PID40312-WTJ786M30.aspx  I'm not sure why, but this top looks so perfect in my eyes its crazy. I have to have this. Might order this and a couple more items for my birthday; oh this would be the perfect gift! Guess I'll pamper myself with some wild fox love.
Hmm what else?
Oh yeah!
·         Wanted Motor Boot - Black
·         Kick start the motorcycle trend in an edgy way with the Wanted Motor bootie! The allover studs on these flat casual booties are sure to give your fall ensemble some attitude. | Leather upper | Outer stud embellishments | Strap and buckle accents | 8" shaft height, inside zipper | 1" block heel | Size 6
·        
I think I've been unintentionally covering all parts of an outfit right? Hats, tops, shoes. What’s missing? Oh yeah pants. I'm not sure if any of you know this site but trust me if you check it out you'll fall in deep, unconditional love with almost every piece. You have been warned! 
DROOL! 
OHMYGOD.  I can't help it! I want every single piece. I think I have mentioned this site before in my old wish-list, right? The rainbow lita? Yeah, this just proves I can't get enough of blackmilk. Still didn’t get my shoes though, hmm. Birthday? Yeah the "I'll order everything on my birthday" excuse sounds pretty good. I'm such a lucky Libra. Anyways that’s pretty much it I don’t have any specific "want" item from blackmilk I just wanted to complete the sequence I had going on. Hope you liked the post. It feels good to blog; I'll be posting more frequently I swear. That’s all for tonight. I hope you liked this very short list. Take care of your skin and selves beauties xo. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home