Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday's Most Wanted: The third S


Let me explain what I mean by this post's title, every few
Mondays I shall make a list of some of my current "drool-overs"and they shall be summed up at the end of the month in one big post. So todayI'll be talking about three things: Shoes, stripes, and suits!
I've personally always been the kind of personthat would wear out any shoe that feels comfortable -and looks goodof course- but my obsession began when I came across the Jeffery CampbellColtranes in Amy Valentine's blog, and after that its just been a never endinghunt for new shoe crushes! Now the Coltranes and Platranes - and the black milk x Jeffery Campbell rainbow galaxy Litas- are the only specific pair of shoesI'm obsessed with , but i have fallen deeply in love with Chelsea and cut-outboots! I feel like I need to go get myself a pair of Chelsea boots soon or I'll just die. Excuse my drama-queen moment. I know they aren't the fiercest pair ofbooties, but they are simple and chic making them the perfect go-to shoes forany outfit from dresses to sweat pants. I wont go into details about cut-outboots but all I will say is Topshop, you're doing it right. The last kind ofshoes I'm currently obsessing over are, pointy heels. I tend to occasionally feel like I am too young to love these, but this is what happens when you religiously read www.weworewhat.com and religiously follow Danielle on Instagram. Not that I'm complaining!
From my notebook sketches to major runwaysstripes are killing it! I have to say my man- not really- Michael Kors ownedthe stripes in his FW'13 collection! Oh and snaps to you MK for designing that gorgeous long sleeve collared cloud patterned silk dress! From shoes to bags toblazers to pants to blouses to skirts I want me some striped action! Now this Iam surely too young for, suits. Ever since I saw Danielle in the CloverCanyon suit- check out their website here, but get a bucket for your drool - Ihave gone fanatical over suits. How sad is it that my dream suit costs $400+? Didyou hear that? It was my heart shattering into a million pieces. Or maybe itwas a vase or plate your mom or cat just broke. Hmm.
Dream suit







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home