Wednesday, March 20, 2013

TBA


While doing some shoe searching a couple of days ago I came across a brand called TBA (To Be Announced)  Now I first came across this brand on Nasty Gal when I found my dream Chelsea boots –and my current number ones on my wish list- the ten 20 Chelsea shoes in black! Now these weren't the only shoes by TBA  that I've been lusting over (Saw that coming didn't you) Here's my TBA shoe wish-list in order from the top of my list to the bottom!

1.       The TEN20 Chelsea Boots in black



If you don’t find these dreamy and freaking perfect, then we seriously cannot be friends.
Its glossy and has a holographic feel to it. Can you spell brilliance? I know what I want for my birthday folks! Find them, and buy them here.

2.       TEN20 Chelsea  Boot



 I'm sorry I have an obsession with Chelsea boots! In my defense this pair is different okay its patterned and spiked okay. If you check out Sole Struck for these booties –do that here- you'd noticed there are several designs and colors and none of them attracted me except these and the classic blacks with gold not silver spikes. Feeling a bit of a love-hate relationship with the white pair though…Thoughts?

3.       Lacey


Now I have two favorite Lacey patterns the Patent Black Petrol and the space print fabric. Both super bad ass versions of your typical oxfords. Now I don’t know about the space print fabric lacy oxford but the patent black petrol one is perfect for day time and night time, and would look absolutely gorgeous with short dresses for when you feeling your girly or super grungy outfits need a bit of edginess. Wipe that drool off your face, yeah right there.
4.       June

Finding the rubber out soles a total turn-on! Another great twist on your typical lace up oxfords. Find them here.

5.       Rocks cut-out boots

Cut-out, leather, buckles, and oxblood. Can you ask for more? Perfect addition to everyone's shoe collection! Get them here!

I found all these To Be Announced shoes here. Check them out! And if anyone owns a pair let me know which pair they are and what you pair them with down below! Do you find these shoes gorgeous or not? What pair would you like to own? Share your opinions down in the comments below! (You can comment anonymously shy people)
By the way I start midterms in two weeks so please excuse the lack of posts! School is killing me! Stay beautiful x 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home