Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Monday's Most Wanted (2)

Hey lovely readers, I know I'm a day late with this post but its better late than never right? Now I'm pretty sure my stupid self wrote something about posting Monday's Most Wanted posts every Monday, not taking into consideration that I won't necessarily like new things every Monday and that my taste doesn't evolve fast enough for that, sorry! Anyways its a day after Monday and I've got new things to share!

  1. Miista- This brand deserves and entirely separate post, but I'm adding it to the list anyways! Miista is basically a footwear brand in Hackney, London. We've all seen those legendary holographic Zoe oxfords right? Well those are Miista's along with so many more stunning pieces that are to die for. This brand is in my most wanted list because it's just so fresh, creative, gorgeous, and in the present. My favorites would have to be Gabriela in black, ALL the Zoe's, Sue's, and Nina's (I seriously cannot pick specific ones) The Val-Tex Topaz/ Mauve (The normal Val is a classic though) Ossi in iridescent silver, and Calia in iridescent pink and Irid purple. You gotta love how precise I am. No but  my absolute favorite has got to be the Ossi in iridescent silver.  Now another reason Miista is on my list is because I'm not only loving their shoes, but also their blog. I swear they've got one hell of a sick blog and I'd love to write a post for them in the future - A blogger can dream right?
    You know you want it

    Dream Miista purchase.

    Oh look at me I'm bright and damn sexy.

    I'm the definition of pure awesomeness
  2. Lip Venom- I've been really interested in trying this out. I've heard a lot of good comments about the DuWop lip venom and the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker (how cute is it's name?) and am looking forward to giving them a shot! Have any of you tried them? Which one would you suggest?
  3. Living and Loving Life- One of the main things I dislike about myself is the fact that I'm a really negative person. Yes I do tend to love a lot of little things, but overall I spread bad negative vibes everywhere. Nevertheless, change is on its way!
  4. WildFox- I think I've made it obvious I am in love with WildFox right? I've loved their Star Crossed Lovers collection and I'm loving their current very clueless collection! Here are some of my recent favorites! 





    That's it for today's post you guys! Hope you enjoyed it and I hope everyone who didn't know Miista fell in love! If you've got any requests or questions feel free to ask here and feel free to tweet me or follow @FatimaTheGhost! Did you like today's post? Have you been liking the blog lately? Have you tried out lip venoms and what was the result and which one would you recommend? Tell me in the comments section down below! Stay pretty x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home