Friday, June 14, 2013

Chainz.

Hey lovely readers,
Chains have always been in fashion (keep in mind I do mean jewelry) and there's no doubt that the trend has evolved. From gold and silver chain necklaces and pocket chains to body and shoulder chains and ring chains to even head chains! The trend has grown more various and I love it. My favorite kinds of chains would have to be:

  1. The chain necklaces- Modified to perfection you can add a chain necklace to any outfit making it more edgy yet sofisticated. There are all sorts of varieties of chain necklaces in all different colors from gold,silver,rose gold, to even neon but we all know the original gold can't be beaten! Here's are a few examples of how to style chain necklaces!

  2. Shoulder chains- These have got to be on the top of my favorites list because I absolutely love them so much! I don't think I would wear them any time soon but surely one day. I just love how fierce yet elegant they can look! And they can be a great a great addition to anything from a sweater to a party dress!
  3. Full body chains- Now I've spotted these in River Islands and they are simply gorgeous! Such great additions to even the most basic tees, open blouses and dresses! 
  4. Chain slave bracelets- As much as I dislike the fact these bracelets are called chain bracelets, I do massivly like them. You can find them in Aldo (putting that out there) and they're just effortless and edgy and totally trendy! And they'd look perfect with everything. Like all other chains mentioned above. 
  5. Chain rings- I cannot emphasize how excited I got when I saw them in H&M the other day I went shopping with a friend! They are absolutely stunning and I just love how they look on my fingers. A serious must have. 


               
                  Etsy Transaction - Third Eye Slave Chain Bracelethot, beautiful, cute, fashion - inspiring picture on Favim.com

                  Riches for Rags | via TumblrBody Chain



What's your favorite way of incorporating chains in an outfit? Do let me know down below! Have a great weekend and stay pretty xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home