Tuesday, July 2, 2013

All About: The Iridescent Craze.

Hello lovelies!
My love for everything iridescent,and holographic is beyond compare. As a matter of illiterate fact the right side of my heart pumps the holographic blood received from my body to my lungs  and my heart's left side pumps the holographic blood from my lungs to the rest of my body (keep in mind I might not be right since I don't take Biology, but you get the point.) 
Loving everything holographic and iridescent is tough. You know why? Because brands like UNIF, Miistaa, and Jeffrey Campbell exist. 
Let's start with UNIF. UNIF has captivated my heart for a long time now.And whenever I check their stock my eyes create big cartoon like hearts and my heart breaks into a million pieces, thanks to their depressingly radical items from amazing Motor Jackets to shoes and tees you can tell this brand will contribute in building an epic generation of incredibly fierce and edgy men and women of all ages.Now on with the shoe! When I saw this pair of magical goodness my mind played The XX's- Stars and I was suddenly in a magical soft white room full of glitter and good friends and drugs. Seeing this shoe made me feel good, let along wearing it. It has a bad ass 4 ft platform, is great for summer, and is iridescent. Can you say PERFECTION? I might have even loved it more if the platform was some how iridescent and the straps were white, but I can live with the awesome form it is in now. I can't wait to make this piece part of my wardrobe someday(when I get over my dislike for open toe anythings). 




The Spacer Platforms in White
   get these from here and get the ones I just purchased here.
   

Mean Miistaa Mustard sleeps in the park
Shaves in the dark trying to save paper
Sleeps in a hole in the road
Saving up to buy some clothes
Keeps a ten bob note up his nose
Such a mean old man
Such a mean old man

Yes Miistaa, you are very mean old man. Why do you make such pretty shoes. Seriously, how do you expect me to bare the beauty that is your shoes? I'll focus on the legendary Zoe in iridescent silver - there is a variety of different kinds- so I wouldn't drift into talking about everything they freaking have in stock. But yeah, the ZOE. The queen of Oxfords, the current princess of the iridescent silver kingdom, and one of my heart's breakers (along side some pretty boys). Obviously like all other oxfords, it's got Oxford like features from lace to base to everything, but it is it's iridescent silver "fabric" (I call it fabric because I don't know what to call it) that makes it the fashion must have of the year. Miista is inspired by measured madness, which means their shoes are a bit unusual/mad while maintaining the necessary elegance a shoe must have, and boy do they deliver. You can dress the Zoe up or dress it down, you can also use it to give an edgy and different/fresh feel to a rather simple/block colored/monochrome outfit. It's also magical and that's pretty much all you need to know. Now buy it and kiss it.
 And if you're a pump kind of gal then check out their iridescent Ossi!






You can shop miista here and here.



Last but not least-because it's 6 a.m. and there are just way too many good shoes to talk about in this world-Jeffrey Campbell's Icy Lights! This shoe is exactly what party people have dreamed of since the 80's but could never really design or create. It's got a holographic dark grey upper which reflects rainbow fragments, and a clear heel/platform (like an invisibility cloak for your non-existent height). But that's obviously not all that makes this shoe so great, please. What really seals the deal with this shoe is the fact that it's heel lights up when you walk! Don't worry you can stop being the queen of the nightclub's whenever you like (J.Campbell knows it's stressful to be that god damn amazing all the time) hence, an on and off button! There are various kinds of Icy lights (White and dark wine patent I believe) but I think this one is the most fierce- those are a bit more practical-. I don't think anyone could have created a more perfect shoe with a more exact name, but who knows whats to come.. By the way you can always go for the Sterling Night shoes if you want a more practical pair with flair. 
Sterling Light


                                                        
Icy light lit up! 
Shop the Icy Lights here, here, and here.

That's all for today's post. I hope you enjoyed it, and tell me what you think about the shoes featured above down in the comments below! Stay pretty x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home